Saturday, July 26, 2008

A walk along the Hudson

Yesterday, after sitting for a new friend's photojournalism project, I took a long walk from the new West Houston-to-TriBeCa stretch of Hudson River Park down through part of Battery Park City's riverfront. I love the Hudson River. Going there always soothes me.

I took many, many photos of flora, structures, and construction along the way, later discarding a little more than half. I got lucky when I reached this fountain pond and found some folks throwing scraps of bread to a duck, some fish and a couple of pigeons. These are a few of my favorite shots of the day.




Fountain pond, Rockefeller Park
Battery Park
City

(c)2008, Eva Yaa Asantewaa

1 comment:

Aval said...

Thanks Eva for dropping a beautiful distraction (is that an oxymoron?)into my day. i love these photos. : )